Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil
Do You Know That Ginger Oil Essence Has Amazing Anti-Inflammatory Properties?
ATTENTION: If You Suffer From Lymphedema this may be the product you NEED.
SAY GOODBYE TO KNEE SWELLING, LEG SWELLING, NECK SWELLING, FEET SWELLING.
Ginger Oil Essence has been used for thousands of years for relieving pain and swelling with its warming and anti-inflammatory properties. This is a great natural solution for lymphatic drainage, edema, spider veins and varicose veins.
Also called: lymphatic obstruction
The condition is caused by a blockage in the lymphatic system, part of the immune and circulatory systems. Lymphedema is most commonly caused by lymph node removal or damage due to cancer treatment.
Lymphatic Drainage opens up lymph nodes, reduce swelling, and remove excess fluids by massaging swollen ankles and legs, as well as massaging the arm pit area and neck area.
For faster results, massage oil 1-2 times daily on areas of discomfort.
Why Our Ginger Oil Essence:
- It contains 90% concentrated ginger oil, it can help reduce prostaglandins, which are the compounds associated with pain.
- Helps reduce water retention and break down the buildup of toxins and harmful fat deposits in the body.
- Attributed to its anti-inflammatory, digestive, expectorant, antiseptic, carminative, analgesic, and stimulating properties.
Joint & Muscle Pain Relief: Ginger Essential Oil has amazing Anti-Inflammatory properties - massaging it on aching and arthritic joints can reduce pain and inflammation without having to take harmful pharmaceuticals.
- Massage oil 1-2 times daily for lymphatic drainage, focusing on areas around neck, knees, and armpits if necessary.
- Apply after a warm bath is recommended.
The Ginger Oil Essence also functions as a muscle relaxer. It feels great when applied liberally over muscles after a long workout or a stressful day at the office.
- Menstrual Cramps: Ginger Oil is well-known to help anyone suffering from menstrual cramps. Just add a few drops to a warm bath for soothing and pain-relieving bath or mix with a carrier oil and massage directly on the stomache.
- Post-Surgery Swelling: Whether it is a sports-related surgery or plastic surgery, it is very important to reduce the swelling and inflammation to speed up the healing process. Ginger Oil can effectively reducing swelling and pain associated with surgery procedures to speed up recovery (just be sure to not use it directly on an open wound, adjacent areas okay).
- Spider Veins and Varicose Veins: Ginger oil is great for reducing and eliminating spider and varicose veins through massaging oil directly onto the skin. We have thousands of customers who have found success eliminating this problem with our oil.
- Active Ingredients: Ginger Oil, Ginger Root Extracts, Jojoba Seed Oil
- Package includes (1) 30ml Bottle
- For external use only
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, it uses a non-addictive 100% plant-based transportation technology. It's a chemical-free way to diffuse Melatonin safely and directly into your bloodstream after being inhaled.
Sleep Now™ is a personal aromatherapy diffuser. It contains Melatonin and Essential oils and releases aromatic steam to provide all the benefits of aromatherapy.
It contains a unique blend of Melatonin, Lavender, Chamomile, L-Theanine, and Grape Extract.
Sleep Now's ingredients are all-natural, non-addictive, and drug-free.
For over 100 years, science has known Melatonin to be the human body’s own natural ingredient for quickly falling into a great deep and restful sleep. Our Melatonin is sourced from plant extracts following strict safety regulations.
Lavender, Chamomile, and L-Theanine relieve stress and anxiety while improving sleep quality. In addition, the grape extract fuels its fantastically sweet and enjoyable taste.
Zenko Health® aims to deliver your package within 3-5 business days from our own United States warehouse located in Phoenix, Arizona.
We also ship internationally to anywhere around the world! So, for example, we regularly ship outside the US to Canada and a few other selected countries like Australia.
We love our international customers very much! However, delivery is a little longer and usually takes around 7-12 days.
We do charge a small shipping cost for US customers and a flat rate fee for International customers. The fee changes slightly based on the country, but it only covers what we must pay our shipping company.
Pulling on the diffuser will turn the inside liquids into a light mist that can be inhaled.
- 1. Remove rubber cap. Place to mouth.
- 2. Inhale for 1-2 seconds, like sucking on a straw, then exhale out of your nose.
- 3. Repeat 5-10 times before your bedtime or when you need help sleeping. Night or day!
Melatonin will be absorbed immediately into your body, creating a quick effect.
It depends on how often you use it.
Each diffuser has a life of around one to two months.
That is if used every night, with the recommended 5-10 inhalations, and the diffuser has a capacity of around 300 inhalations.
We have special BUY 2 GET 1 FREE and BUY 3 GET 3 FREE offers at the moment. So when buying three, you can get three free, thus getting them for $10 each.
Each diffuser can last between 30-60 nights when used every night. So the cost per use can be as low as $0.16 per night, depending on how aggressively you use it.
Each diffuser contains 40mg of Melatonin. So, with around 300 inhalations per diffuser. It's around 0.1mg per inhalation.
However, keep in mind only around 25% gets absorbed with oral tablets as it has to go through your digestive system. Our diffuser is a much more efficient delivery mechanism, and a lot more is absorbed and quicker. So, in turn, a lot less is needed.
We recommend 5-10 inhalations per night. However, you’re free to have more than 10 inhalations per night and find your sweet spot.
Roughly speaking, and for the sole job of comparison, 5-10 inhalations are equivalent to around 2-4mg in oral Melatonin tablets, in line with the recommended dose for oral Melatonin tablets.
Oral medication must pass through our digestive system and metabolism. It's a well known ineffective way to get compounds into the human body. With oral medication, less than 25% actually makes it into your body and can take 1-2 hours to fully take effect.
Sleep Now™ diffuses Melatonin directly into your bloodstream without going through your digestive system. It allows you to control dosing better and feel the effects immediately.
For over 100 years, science has known Melatonin controls our circadian rhythm and regulates sleep timing or our sleep/wake cycle; when we go to sleep and wake up.
It's proven science, and Melatonin is released every night in every one of us.
Melatonin is the primary natural ingredient that pushes us into the most restful form of deep sleep. It can be interrupted by light, indoor environments, travel, poor schedule, anxiety and stress.
Many don't produce enough Melatonin, causing sleep problems. Studies show that Melatonin can lengthen total sleep time, shorten the time it takes to fall asleep and enhance sleep quality.
Sleep Now™ diffuses Melatonin directly into our body without going through our digestive system, helping us get into the deepest form of restful sleep.
Sleep Now™ doesn't contain any harmful chemicals. Nevertheless, this product is not recommended for people under the age of 18, pregnant woman, or those sensitive to listed ingredients.
Zenko Health® pledges always to stay true to its values and share your strong belief and enthusiasm in the power of all-natural products.
Our mindset is we'll be around in many years to come, proudly serving you, our loyal customers, every day, helping you live a healthier and happier life.
If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.