Anti-Inflammatory Ginger Essential Oil
Do You Know That Ginger Oil Has Amazing Anti-Inflammatory Properties?
Did you know the daily use of anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen can cause stomach ulcers? These side effects can cause more harm than good over the long run.
Recent studies show Ginger oil's effectiveness can be comparable to these synthetic anti-inflammatory drugs, without the side effects they carry.
Double-blind clinical trials reveal solid scientific evidence on Ginger Oil's effectiveness. Ginger Essential Oil has been used for thousands of years to reduce body pain. It is one of the most used natural products in many countries for healing.
Especially for patients who need relief from arthritis, joint and muscle pain, lymphedema and lymphatic drainage, swelling problems, and many more.
Massage oil around areas of discomfort 2-3 times per day for long-lasting relief. Can use all around your body such as hands, neck, back, etc...
The Ginger Oil Essence also functions as a muscle relaxer. It feels great when applied liberally over muscles after a long workout or a stressful day at the office.
Why Our Ginger Essential Oil:
- Contains ginger root extracts, which contain active natural anti-inflammatory compounds. Relieve pain and swelling.
Use every day and find relief naturally. Use less synthetic pharmaceuticals and experience less of their harmful side effects.
- Specially formulated to be ready for application to the skin, without any timely preparations such as diluting or mixing the oil.
- Specially formulated so it smells amazing! Other ginger oils on the market have a foul and unpleasant smell. We wanted to change that.
- You can't find our formula in stores. We can also offer better deals online than we ever could in local stores.
Joint & Muscle Pain Relief: Ginger Essential Oil has amazing Anti-Inflammatory properties - massaging it on aching and arthritic joints can reduce pain and inflammation without having to take harmful pharmaceuticals.
- Massage: Place 5-10 drops on your palm and thoroughly massage the affected area, absorbing the oil into your skin and bloodstream.
- The oil is ready to be applied and doesn't need diluted.
- Can use every day. Use 2-4 times daily for faster results.
- Great for experiencing the full range of anti-inflammatory
properties the oil has to offer, including relief from all types of pain and swelling.
- This is also the most effective technique for rapidly reducing swelling problems through lymphatic drainage.
- Hot compress: Add 10-20 drops in hot water and then soak a towel and wring out. Place on the area of discomfort and allow it to take effect. This can be repeated to help ease fatigue and pain.
- Bath: Add 10-20 drops to warm water, then let your body soak for 15-20 minutes. Allowing the oil to be absorbed into the skin and take effect.
Ginger Essential Oil also functions as a muscle relaxant. It feels great when applied liberally over muscles after a long workout or a stressful day at the office.
- Lymphatic Drainage: Reduce swelling from lymphedema, swollen lymph nodes or excess fluids. Use by massaging swollen ankles and legs, as well as massaging the armpit area and neck area.
- Menstrual Cramps: Ginger Oil is well-known to help anyone suffering from menstrual cramps. Just add a few drops to a warm bath for a soothing and pain-relieving bath or massage directly on the stomach.
- Post-Surgery Swelling: Swelling and inflammation post-surgery can slow down the healing process. Ginger has been known to reduce pain associated with surgical procedures (just be sure to not use it directly on an open wound).
- Active Ingredients: Ginger Oil, Ginger Root Extracts, Grape Seed Oil
- Package includes (1) 30ml Bottle
- For external use only